Zender Environmental Health & Research Group is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
RACEJT 2022 Tentative List of Certifications & Classes
Non-bolded classes are not offered concurrently. The Final list will be provided by December 31st.
Asterisked classes (**) are not offered for the RACEJT-CS program.
RACEJT-FL graduate earn a UAF Occupational Endorsement as a Rural Solid & Hazardous Waste Management and Emergency Response Technician.
- Rural Refrigerant Removal [UAF ENVI 190]
- OSHA Forklift Operation Standard [29 CFR 1910.178(l)] **
- HAZWOPER 40 hr [29 CFR 1910.120]
- CPR/First AID [American Heart Assoc.] **
- OSHA Confined Space Entry [29 CFR 1910.146]
- OSHA 10 HR Construction Safety [29 CFR 1926]
- Rural Alaska Landfill Operator (RALO) [AK Solid Waste Assoc. of N. America]
- Rural Solid and Hazardous Waste Management [UAF ENVI 115]
- Alaska Certified Erosion and Sediment Lead
- National Incident Management System 100 and 200
- Disaster Site Worker Training **
- Advanced Job Readiness [UAF ABUS 183]
- Boating Safety [Boat US Foundation]
- State of Alaska Qualified Water & Soil Sampler Training [UAF ENVI 110]
- DOT HAZmat Regulations [49 CFR 171-177]
- Rural Alaska Oil & Hazardous Substance Spill Response [UAF ENVI 117] **
- Facility Maintenance [UAF CTT 130]
- Lead Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness