Zender Environmental Health & Research Group is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Rural Alaska Community Environmental Job Training (‘RaceJT’)
Must be unemployed or under-employed, working no more than 20
hours per week total
- Must live in a rural village consisting of 30% or more Alaska Native population
- Must have completed high school diploma or GED
- Will need copy of social security card
- Priority to applicants with work lined up or identified once graduation is completed
- Must agree to zero-tolerance policy and random breathalyzer tests
- Must agree to follow Zender Policy/CDC guidelines for Covid-19 pandemic safety for in-person, RACEJT-FL
- Other eligibility factors may be included in the application packet
Cost: Scholarships are available to help make this a FREE TRAINING for nearly all applicants!!!!